Monday, November 04, 2013

10 Disney Scrapbook Layouts!


Remember that one time when my family & I went on a big adventure to Disneyland?
(You can read about it HERE.)

I have at last completed the scrapbook from that trip & today have TEN of my favourite layouts to share with you... I hope you enjoy & that they inspire you in your own creations.




(Cue Disney music - M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E - as you enjoy my version of the slide show)


































Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy Your Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips