Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November Photo Challenge

After doing last month's photo challenge & enjoying it so much, I went on the search for a challenge for November.

But... I couldn't find one that I really liked, so I made one of my own!




I'll be using Instagram for my photos if you'd like to follow along (Search the name StephRichy on Instagram). You can leave me a comment with your Instagram name & we can do this challenge together! 

I'll also be posting my daily photo on my Facebook page. Come on over!


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Let's rock this November!




6 comments:

  1. So much fun! I found this from Creative Bloggers group in Facebook! Will so be doing this with you!! My Instagram name is ncdye. Thanks for making this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing this. (: thanks.
    Follow me on instagram : ashleyogden5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing. I am going to try to do this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea...hope it is fun!
    Thanks for linking up this week -
    hope to see you this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenges. I may do this. Looks like I have some catching up to do. ")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose, happy home decoratingTuesday, November 13, 2012

    This photo challenge is new to me. What a marvellous idea. I love this... Not sure if i have time but my readers will. Come link them up at our party, http://www.finecraftguild.com/party-3/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips