Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Wrap-Up

  What a whirl wind this month has been! At the beginning of the month, I joined a photo-a-day challenge with some friends. It was so fun! I used my phone camera & I edited with instagram (follow me at stephrichy if you'd like) to make things easy. If you've been following me on Facebook, you've likely already seen some of them.

  Here's this month's photo-a-day recap:


  1. Fall
  2. Leaves
  3. Bubbles
  4. Stairs
  5. Mirror
  6. Straw
  7. Water
  8. Peek-a-boo
  9. Something Purple
  10. A Light In The Dark
  11. Laughter
  12. Candy
  13. #13
  14. Hallway
  15. Pumpkins
  16. Something Black
  17. A Stranger
  18. Stars
  19. Doorway
  20. Signs
  21. I Ate This
  22. I Am Here
  23. Shoot From The Hip
  24. Decorations
  25. Makeup
  26. Moon
  27. Scar
  28. Something That Scares Me
  29. Panic
  30. Broken
  31. Spooky

I really enjoyed getting creative & brushing off some of my old photography skills. 

On to November (which I'll be posting about later today)!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the collage you did with all of them! I'm going to have to do that with mine!


    And I knew your profile pic on FB looked familiar.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips