Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tag Birthday Card

Hi everyone!

I hope your week is going well & you're enjoying your summer.
The kids started swimming lessons earlier this week, so we've been spending the morning at the pool everyday & will be until the end of next week. The weather has been beautiful & I'm enjoying the sun while I watch them swim.

Today's card was created with a variety of patterned papers from My Mind's Eye. I really like purchasing the 6x6 pads - they're perfect for card making! The patterns are a bit smaller & when I can find them at Winners & Homesense, the price cannot be beat!

I started by using strips of paper that had a simple notch cut into the bottom.



I used the alphabet stickers for a sentiment &
 added a bit more detail with some brads & baker's twine.



A trendy, colorful birthday card!

Products used:


  • Cardstock - Michael's 
  • Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye
  • Foam Letters - American Crafts
  • Mini Letters - Making Memories
  • Brads - American crafts (Large) & Basic Grey (Small)
  • Baker's Twine - My Mind's Eye

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips