Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Easter Card {Stampin' Up!}

Easter weekend is almost here! Can you believe it? It seems to just have snuck up on us this year. I think it's because it's in March this year. 

Well, it's coming & I'm doing a few things to get ready.

I made a few Easter cards to spread the love to some of our family.





I love the curly, swirly font of the "Happy Easter" stamp, don't you?




Products used:
  • Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
  • Patterned Paper - Chatterbox
  • Tree stamps & 'Happy Easter' stamp - Stampin' Up!
  • Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
  • Scalloped border punch - Stampin' Up!

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips