Last weekend, I spent a wonderful time with some friends at a scrapbooking retreat. I'm still plugging away at our Disney album so that's what I worked on the whole time.
I was excited to scrapbook these photos from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland because I could pull out my girly stash & make something pretty. I guess I was tired of all the yellow & red Mickey Mouse products I had been working with. :)
As you can see, my journalling isn't done. I'm leaving it all to the end & will do it all at once... hopefully.
Like I did with the wedding card I recently made, I cut up some jewel flourishes I had to make them stretch & work with my layout.
- Cardstock - American Crafts
- Patterned Paper - Echo Park
- Scalloped border sticker - Echo Park
- Journalling sticker - Echo Park
- Silver letter stickers - Making Memories
- Paper flowers - Michael's
- Jewel flourish - Dollarama
- Single jewels - Michael's
Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar),
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)
Enjoy your day!