Friday, January 04, 2013

Hugs & Kisses Card

Back in August, I got some very exciting news - one of my card creations was chosen to be published in the winter issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!

I wasn't allowed to post photos of it anywhere on the net until it hit the newsstands at the beginning of December. 

I was very excited to get my copy in the mail at the end of November. Then things got busy with Christmas & because it's a Valentine's card, I thought I'd wait to share it with you all. 

So, at long last, here it is. My first published creation.






Products Used:
Cardstock - Michaels
Patterned paper & sticker - Echo Park
Gem tape - Making Memories
Notebook Punch & Ink - Stampin' Up!

After having this card published, it makes me want to submit my work more regularly!

~~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



4 comments:

  1. Tumbleweed ContessaSaturday, January 05, 2013

    What a beautiful card. That is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how very exciting! What a beautiful card. This would make me want to submit more cards as well :) Hopefully you will get more of them published! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a sweet card! I'm a new follower. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips