Monday, November 12, 2012

50 Stocking Stuffers For Teenage Boys

  
  I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you too? Last month, I was trying to think of stocking stuffers for my teenage nephew & niece. I looked for a little help from Google, but other than a couple small lists, there really wasn't much help. After taking what little help I found, remembering back to my teenage days, & just making some lists over a couple of days, I came up with 50 stocking stuffer ideas for both teenage guys & teenage girls. I hope these are of help to you.

  If you have any more ideas, please feel free to leave comments so we can all help one another out! 

  This week, we'll start with the ideas for teen boys.

  1. Magazine
  2. Book
  3. Small Nerf gun
  4. flashlight
  5. Small Tools
  6. Shaving cream
  7. Razors
  8. Earbuds
  9. Socks
  10. Sunglasses
  11. Tie
  12. iTunes card
  13. T-shirt
  14. Cologne or body spray
  15. Wallet
  16. Men's hair products – shampoo, hair gel, paste, etc.
  17. Phone case
  18. Gloves
  19. DVD
  20. CD
  21. USB flash drive
  22. Watch
  23. Card game or playing cards
  24. Key chain
  25. Belt
  26. Chocolate, candy, or gum
  27. Lip balm
  28. Concert tickets
  29. Movie tickets
  30. Coffee card (Starbucks, anyone?)
  31. Calendar
  32. Hot chocolate packets
  33. Mug
  34. Guitar picks or strings for a guitar player, drum sticks for a drummer
  35. Small sports things – golf balls, tees, tennis balls, ski goggles, etc.
  36. Favourite sports team gear
  37. Tickets to the game
  38. Cap or knit hat
  39. Small alarm clock
  40. Video game
  41. Christmas tree ornament
  42. Body wash
  43. Room freshener - or perhaps this is more for mom? ;)
  44. Pen
  45. A small package of their favourite snack
  46. Woopie cushion or other practical joke
  47. Magic tricks
  48. Pocket knife
  49. Sports poster
  50. Car accessories, if they own a car

    Don't forget to check out my 50 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teenage Girls!


    Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
    or follow along on FacebookPinterest, Instagram, or Twitter
    And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


    Enjoy your day!



            Featured mop it up mondays feature

13 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, I’m
    Anne from Life on the Funny Farm
    (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from Pinterest.

    I have three teenaged boys, so I immediately pinned this, plus came over right away to read the actual list. SOme great ideas!

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never
    visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list. Thanks for the holiday help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey {PrettyOrganized.com}Wednesday, November 14, 2012

    Great list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's what my teenage son said: "gas card, don't buy me a tie ever, cash (small bills), energy drinks, gift card for fast food that's on the way to school or work, no one wears a watch but I'd love a new phone and that would fit in a stocking. I know I smell bad, so let's not point out things about each other that are humiliating on Christmas morning."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! Definitely sharing this one!!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great list, I made a gift for my two that they loved total cost $5 Xbox themed if you like you can see it here http://mellywoods5.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/mother-guilt-game-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I had boys and I think boys are always harder to buy little stuffers than girls. Thank you for the help.

    We may have met by chance...but we become friends by choice.

    http://simpleesue.com/random-acts-of-kindness-love-meals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Useful list!

    I have a weekend party I'd love for you to share this on:

    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    Bobi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely need this list in a couple of years! Pinning!!

    Thanks for partying with us at Keep Calm & Link Up last week! Our party is starting a tad later this Thursday evening at 9 PM EST! Come join us when you get a chance sometime this weekend...can't wait to see what you've been working on.

    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great suggestions Steph!!!!

    Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list you put together, I'll be using a few of your ideas. Thanks. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This helped so much! I have 16 year old stepbrother that I have to stuff a stocking for and you solved my dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about Skateboarding Stickers and stuff for all the skateboarding fanatics out there ? Look at www.zazzle.com/jamshop for ideas !

    ReplyDelete
Blogging tips