Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Splash Layout {Echo Park}

  I'm almost finished showing you the pages I've done so far from our summer holiday. Which means... I have many more to get to! I will have to put the scrapbooking aside for a bit, though, while I get ready for the craft fair I have a table at in November. 

  These photos were taken in Oceanside, CA in August. After a hot day at Legoland, my mom-in-law, my daughter, & I took a walk down to the beach. It felt so nice to put our feet in the ocean!





Products used:
  • Cardstock: American Crafts
  • Patterned paper, stickers, tags - Echo Park
  • Felt accents - Pebbles
  • Badge - American Crafts
Thanks for reading! Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, lovely photo's and pretty hand writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips