Monday, October 15, 2012

Planes, Trains, & Automobiles {Echo Park}

  How was your weekend, friends? Good, I hope! My son started playing basketball on a community team & his first game was this weekend. They ended up losing the game, but they improved as it went on & they show great promise for the future.

  I was also invited to be a part of a craft fair coming up at the beginning of November. I'll be sharing a table with a friend of mine. Because it's getting close to Christmas, I'm now working on some Christmas crafts I can have available for sale at the craft fair. Busy, busy!

  "One Little Baby... Many Happy Hearts". That's the sentiment on the stamp that I wanted to use for these baby cards I made a couple weeks ago. Paired with these plane, train, & car stickers, it just made sense to use it as part of the exhaust & steam. With a little doodling added in, I really love how they turned out!







I'm happy they turned out so cute!

Products used:
  • Patterned paper & stickers - Echo Park
  • Stamp - Stampin' Up!
  • Cardstock - American Crafts

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




1 comment:

  1. adorable, cute, fun, I would buy them...BRAVO! good job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips