Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Card {Cake & Party Included}

  What a busy month this has been! My son has started playing basketball which means practices twice a week as well as a game every Saturday. We've had snow for the last week now which adds some extra travel & prep time every time we need to leave the house. I'm also prepping for a craft show next week. October has been busy, but good!

I'm using the very last of my "For The Record" collection from Echo Park. Only bits & pieces left now.



Products used:
  • Cardstock - Michaels
  • Patterned Paper & stickers - Echo Park
  • Brown marker
  • Ink - Stampin' Up!
  • Embroidery Floss
Thanks for reading, friends!

Enjoy your day!






2 comments:

  1. That is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These
    are both just precious! Thanks for the ideas - I guess I'd better get started
    on my Graduation cards.Plastic Cards
    a way to solve many printing problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips