Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Fall Festival Festivities

  
  This past weekend, I shared a booth with a friend of mine, MJ, at our church's Fall festival. Today I thought I'd give you a peek at what I was selling. This was my portion of our table...


Clockwise from top left: Felt pinwheels decorating gift bags, felt pinwheels on gift boxes, I had them displayed in a small vintage suitcase, tissue paper flowers decorating gift bags, The whole shebang, a large tissue paper flower gift topper graced a brown paper wrapped box, place cards for Thanksgiving, a cache of handmade cards, & more pinwheel fun.

 Whew! It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun making all of this loot for this year's Fall Festival.

Stay tuned for some tutorials on how to make some of these goodies!!

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. What great items! So bright and fun. Displays are so much fun to create, huh? I love that you used a suitcase- they are great to look at and carry stuff, too. :) Have a a great day, Steph!


    -Ambelry @ Bingo Buttercup Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips