Monday, October 22, 2012

Charging All Your Gear {Together} When You Travel

  Picture this: You are on a trip (maybe a road trip), staying in a hotel. In the morning, you check out & are on the road for hours before you realize you forgot your camera battery, or your iPod, or your child's gaming device, or your cell phone, or your laptop behind in the hotel room because it was charging in the bathroom or on the floor beside the bed?

Nightmare.

  Hopefully, you'll be able to get whatever you left behind back before too long, but it's such a hassle, right? 

  Here's a tip to help you keep all your "chargeables" together in one place. Hopefully, somewhere in plain sight where you won't forget any of it when you leave.

  It's really simple. Pack a power bar.


Plug in the power bar in a obvious spot - somewhere near the door or on the desk, if possible. Then load up all your electronics that need to be charged. 

I've got my camera battery charger, my cell phone, my son's iPod, & our laptop all charging here in one spot!

Viola! Everything together in plain sight & charged when it's time to pack up & leave.

Problem solved.

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!





6 comments:

  1. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! What a great tip! When our whole family goes on a trip, we hurry to stake our claim on each precious outlet (in the motel rooms) for our chargers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I'm always afraid i'll leave something behind, and electronics are so expensive that I really worry about leaving them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha BRILLIANT!!!


    Thanks so much for sharing this at TheDIYDreamer.com - From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouseSunday, October 28, 2012

    I just told my husband, "Why didn't we think of that". Smarty pants. lol. Great idea! Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips