Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle Baby Card

Twinkle, twinkle little star...
Do those words conjure up memories of your childhood? 
Or perhaps memories, recent or distant, of singing lullabies to your sweet babies?

Making this card brought back some lovely memories of some precious times I have spent with my children. 




Products used:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper - American Crafts
Felt Heart - Pebbles

So easy, sweet, & loveable. Perfect for a new little addition to the world.

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips