Monday, September 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Card

Here in Canada, we're only a couple of weeks away from Thanksgiving. Mmmm. This time of year is filled with wonderful memories of the past as well as opportunities to make new memories with friends & family. In preparation for Thanksgiving, I've made a couple of Thank You cards in autumnal colours & themes. Here's the first. I'll share the other design with you next Monday.





Products used:
Cardstock - Michael's
Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny (polka dot), Close To My Heart (plaid)
Stamps - Bo Bunny (swirl), Making Memories (gratitude)
Stamp Ink - Stampin' Up!
Chipboard acorn - Basic Grey

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips