Saturday, September 15, 2012

Isn't It Grand? Layout

As I've shown you before, I made some prephoto layouts for some of our vacation photos. This is another such page. I have to tell you that it's a lot of fun to get photos developed & just adhere them into place in the layouts that are premade & see your vacation scrapbook develop before your eyes. 






Products used:
Cardstock - American Crafts
All other products - Making Memories

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! There are so many wonderful small details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A layout that begs to be stared at.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips