Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Strawberry Daiquiri Pops

Are you spending these hot summer days outside or in? We love to enjoy the warm weather outdoors, so that means we need to have plenty of cold drinks & frozen treats to cool us off!

Our whole family enjoys this refreshing summer treat.

The first time I tasted an actual strawberry daiquiri was in Mexico at a fabulous natural water park. 
Since I don't drink alcohol, I ordered a virgin daiquiri. I tell you - delish!!



Strawberry Daiquiri Pops  {Print recipe}
makes 14 Dixie cup sized pops

1 can frozen strawberry daiquiri mix (I use Bacardi mixers - found near the frozen juice), slightly thawed
2 cups frozen strawberries (in syrup or not - it's up to you)
1 1/2 cups water

~Combine all ingredients in blender & blend until mixed, but strawberries are still a bit chunky.

~Pour into Dixie cups, cover with plastic wrap & put a popsicle stick through the plastic wrap.



~Freeze overnight. 

~To serve, run the Dixie cup under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the pop.

Enjoy!


I hope you enjoy this super easy summer treat!


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Steph, that looks delicious!!


    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look VERY good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips