Monday, July 09, 2012

Resin Flower Thank You Card


  Don't you love getting real mail? I mean going to the mailbox, reaching in & not just extracting bills & junk mail, but finding an actual card or letter from a friend or beloved family member? I get a little thrill every time we receive mail with a hand written address on the envelope. It gives me a little reminder of when I was a kid & I would collect the mail from our P.O. box in the small town where we lived. Every once in a while I would get a piece of mail! What a thrill that was... and still is! 

  I think when I make my cards it's my way of sharing that feeling with my friends & family. I try very hard to send out thank you cards for gifts & kind deeds, even if just to bring a smile to someone's face. 

  Here's my most recent Thank you card creation...


Products used:

(Click on thumbnails to see sources)


I hope I've inspired you to share some love with a friend or family member. 
Don't always rely on email... receiving some good, old fashioned snail mail is still alot of fun!


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are cute :) Glad you share the product info as well. Not many bloggers do that. Thanks for sharing :)

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips