Monday, July 02, 2012

Felt Tree Cards

    This weekend, my husband & son went on a family canoeing adventure. While they were away, my daughter & I holed up in my craft room & created to our heart's content. I completed 5 card designs, 3 craft projects, 4 gift wrap ideas, & 1 scrapbook layout! I'm so excited to have so much to share with you in the next few weeks before our summer vacation. 

  This is one of the card designs created this weekend...

  I'm not sure exactly when my love for cute little trees started. Several years ago when the trend first started, I guess. That these trees are made of felt makes them even cuter to me!


Products used:

(Click on thumbnails to see sources)

3 comments:

  1. That card is seriously darling!!! I love the little felt trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to leave you a comment about this earlier today, but I couldn't get the comments to work on that computer. So glad it's working now. I'm in love with the trees and your idea of using felt on the cards. This is so adorable and colorful. You have so many great projects on your site. I can tell I will get easily distracted checking everything out. Thanks for following, stopping by Quirky Vistas and taking the time to leave me a comment.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, I love that card, those trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips