Monday, July 16, 2012

Felt Balloon Card


  A few years ago, my parents were blessed to be able to take a trip in a hot air balloon. It was so fun to go to the park with them & our kids & see the huge balloon being set up & filled with hot air. Then to see them float away into the evening sky. It was so lovely. Of course they returned safely. :) It was one of the highlights of that summer.

  This balloon card reminds me of that fun evening in the park...



Products used:

(Click on thumbnails to see sources)

InLinkz.com

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips