Friday, July 06, 2012

Don't Hide Layout {My Mind's Eye}


  As I mentioned on Monday, last weekend my daughter & I had the house to ourselves & we did quite a bit of crafting. This is one of the layouts I was able to complete. 

  I used mostly My Mind's Eye products from the Stella & Rose line.


You may be interested to know that the photo I used for this layout was from a trip to the farmer's market last fall.

To add a bit of extra bling to the page, I layered the crystal on top of the chipboard button on top of the letter "o" in "don't". It helps create a visual triangle. Not sure what I mean? Check out the whole layout above. See the 3 places I used crystals in the layout? They form a visual triangle which is pleasing to the eye.



This "So Happy" sticker is pre-made so all the work is done for you! Just peel & stick!



Complete product list for this layout: 

(Click on thumbnails to see sources)

InLinkz.com

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips