Are you enjoying the summer so far?
We're starting to cross a few things off the 100 Things To Do This Summer list... This being one of them!
These are like popsicles for the grown ups, but the kids love them too!
Mango Lemonade Pops
makes 6 pops
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
1 cup peeled, chopped fresh or frozen mango (about 1 mango)
3/4 cup water
2 Tbsp lemon juice
A couple of fresh mint leaves
Plastic cups or Dixie cups
1. Make a syrup with the sugar & water by combining the two in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat & let cool completely.
2. In a blender, combine remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. Stir in syrup, mixing well.
3. To make pops, divide mixture evenly into 6 plastic cups. I just used disposable party cups.
4. Freeze for about an hour or until a popsicle stick can be inserted into the mixture & stay standing upright. :)
5. Freeze until firm. To remove pop from cup, run the plastic end under hot water for a few seconds until you can pull the pop out by the stick.
Enjoy this fun summer treat!
I want to say thank you to all my new followers on all the social media sites as well as to those of you who have subscribed by email! I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better. :)
Just a quick note, Facebook has made some changes to the fan pages recently. You may not be seeing my posts in your newsfeed if you haven't checked the "Show in News Feed" option. All you have to do is go to my Facebook page, hover over the "Liked" button as shown below & make sure it's checked so you don't miss a thing!
Enjoy your day!
This recipe was featured on: