Friday, May 25, 2012

First Day of School Layout

  My crafty times have been pretty few & far between lately. It's been a very busy spring for us & now that the school year is winding down, I'm really starting to look forward to having whole summer days to get some fun projects done. 

  As the last day of school draws nigh, I'm just now scrapbooking photos from the first day of school. :) 




Products used:

  • Red paper - Echo Park
  • Yellow & green cardstock - Die Cuts With A View
  • Blue polka dot paper - Bo Bunny
  • Yellow lined paper, ABC border, & red letter stickers - Sassafras Lass
  • Yellow ruler border - Little Yellow Bicycle 
  • Tag - unknown
  • Small letter stickers - Making Memories
  • Apple sticker - We R Memory Keepers
  • ABC sticker - October Afternoon
  • Ribbon - My Mind's Eye

Has it been a busy spring for you? Are you looking forward to summer as much as I am? 

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips