Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Coconut Bounty Bites

Okay, friends, if you like Bounty candy bars, raise your hand...

I see those hands! :) 

Then have I got a treat for you!

They only have 4 ingredients & there is no baking required... so easy!





Coconut Bounty Bites
makes 2 dozen

3 cups flaked coconut
2 cups confectioner's sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted 

In a large bowl, combine coconut, icing sugar, & butter. Form into 1 inch balls.

Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the centre of each ball. Fill with chocolate. Place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill until chocolate is firm. Store in the refrigerator. 





Try to share at least one. ;)

Yum!

~~~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, feel free to become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)

Enjoy your day!




This recipe was featured at:




16 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to make these.  Seriously....I'm making them today.  No promises on the "try to share at least one".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO making these! Could be dangerous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2yellowbirdsdecorThursday, May 03, 2012

    Those sound delicious!!! I need to try them! Thanks so much for sharing this as well at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. An award that is given to up and coming blogs that have fewer than 200 followers.  
    You can view the nomination at:http://www.anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-blog-award-my-blogs-first.htmlHugs ;)Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOMINATION LINK - (sorry, first link didn't work)

    http://www.anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-blog-award-my-blogs-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie Earning-My-CapeFriday, May 04, 2012

    These look sooo yummy! I am going to try to make them this weekend! Thank you for sharing the recipe!

    I am a new follower. I found you through Country Momma Cooks's Linky. :-)

    Please feel free to stop by my blog any time. :-)~Susie~http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  7. PincushioncreationsFriday, May 04, 2012

    Oh Boy do these little guys look yummy!  Thanks so much for sharing at Homemade By You!  I hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum... I adore coconut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look good and I love how there is no baking involved! Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday.  I hope to see you there next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debra KapellakisSunday, May 06, 2012

    mmmmm...So quick so easy, dangerous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look delicious - so going to have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can we have samples???
    These look delicious!
    Thanks for linking up!
    STacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susie Earning-My-CapeFriday, May 11, 2012

    I made these!!! They were sooo yummy!!! Thank you so much for the recipe!

    I blogged mine and linked back here. :-)
    http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/05/as-seen-online.html 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those look great, and oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. To be honest I never heard of a Bounty Candy-Bar. This should be interesting.They have coconut in them is why I looked you up. I found you on Pinterest and so glad I did. Thanks for sharing,

    -Kudos,
    Hunny

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is icing sugar? Is it powdered sugar?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips