Last month, I attended a scrapbook fundraiser that my sister-in-law, Carrie, organized for her children's school.
Each of the attendees paid a fee to attend & the school (organized by Carrie) provided a huge table for each person to work at, meals for the day, & workshops that you could attend to learn some new techniques.
We brought our scrapbook gear & got our creative juices flowing!
There was a great turn out & tonnes of raffle prizes that were donated. Alas, I didn't win anything this year.
Oh well. :)
Here are a few of the cards I created that weekend...
- Cardstock from Michaels
- Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye
- Ribbon from Stampin' Up!
- Jewels from Michaels
- Cardstock from Bazzill Basics
- Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye (green) & Echo Park (pink stripe)
- Swirl stamp from Bo Bunny
- Butterfly die cut from Dollarama
- Pearls from Close to My Heart
- Cardstock from Stampin' Up!
- Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye
- Ribbon - unknown
- Tag from My Mind's Eye
- Sentiment rub-on from Stampin' Up!
It was a great weekend & I especially loved being able to visit with some friends while we were creating.
Enjoy your day!