I'm kind of laughing at the title of this post...
Is anyone EVER completely "caught up" when it comes to scrapbooking?
I continually have to remind myself that this is a hobby & it's supposed to be fun.
I don't have to be caught up... ever. I chose this hobby & it's a part of my life to be a creative outlet, not a burden.
With that in mind, here are a couple of layouts I accomplished at the recent scrapbook fundraiser I was at last month:
- All supplies by My Mind's Eye
First Day of School Layout:
- Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
- Patterned Paper - Basic Grey (Oxford collection)
- Tag - Simple Stories
- Stickers - October Afternoon
- Alphabet stickers - Making Memories & American Crafts
How do you treat your creative hobbies? Do you ever feel like you're behind & try desperately to catch up?
I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.
Enjoy your day!