Monday, January 30, 2012

Boy's Bedroom Inspiration

  If you've had a look through my Grand Tour Page, you'll have seen most of the rooms in our house. There are a few I haven't blogged about though. Mostly because I'm not 100% satisfied with the results of a couple of the rooms. One of those rooms is my son's bedroom. Last summer, we gave his room a fresh coat of paint & he was blessed with a cool loft bed. It's a start.

  But I've at last come up with a plan. Here it is!

 I'm wanting to repaint his old dresser into something like this, using the numbers of his birthdate:


Via

Create some wall art like this... using his name & maybe some of his interests:


Via

He needs some cushions for his reading chair as well. I'm looking at creating some like this. Maybe one with a letter & one with a number? 

Via

  Now that I have some kind of a plan, I feel like I can tackle this room. Here we go!


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips