makes approx. 2 dozen
1 package (6 serving size) vanilla pudding mix
1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
3 cups purchased eggnog
1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
24 tart shells (I used purchased)
nutmeg for garnish
1) Bake tart shells according to package directions. Cool.
2) Combine pudding mix, gelatin, & nutmeg in a saucepan. Slowly stir in eggnog. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Remove from heat. Chill 1 hour or until almost set.
3) Beat pudding mixture until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream.
4) Spoon into tart shells & refrigerate until completely set, about 2 hours.
5) Sprinkle with nutmeg.
6) Store in the refrigerator.
I ran out of tart shells & had some leftover pudding. And let me tell you that it's very good on it's own too! :)
Have a wonderful day!