Friday, October 21, 2011

Gift Card Holders

  All the Christmas paper crafts I've been doing are getting me in the mood for Christmas! I'm itching to start playing my Christmas music & start other Christmas crafts. Have you started listening to your Christmas tunes yet? My hubby is going hunting with my son on Saturday so maybe I'll crank some Bing Crosby or Ella Fitzgerald (I lo-oo-ove the classics!) & do some more crafting with my little girl.

  A little public opinion poll here: When you start listening to Christmas music, is there one album that you put on first? What's your go-to Christmas album?

  One of the things I've been working on is gift card holders for Christmas. More people are giving gift cards than ever before. Including me. My nieces & nephew are getting older & wanting to pick their own gear. I get that. So, if you're going to give a gift card, make your gift a bit more personal by giving it in a handmade holder. Perhaps something like this??





Lovin' the bird & the music on this paper.

The snowflakes on this paper are flocked a.k.a. fuzzy! I'm in love!




  I'll be spending more time in my craft room this weekend, working on birthday cards. One week until the Fall Festival! Eeeek! 

Enjoy your weekend, my friends!
Linkin' Up:
Just A Girl

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! I made a few last year using a tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers....my go to Christmas music is a retro one my mom got me a couple of years ago. It's starts right out with Jingle Bells by Ella Fitzgerald...love the classics too! It's not Christmas without a bit of Bing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips