Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

  Well, after a yummy week of cookie goodness, I'm taking a break from baking this week & am putting my creative focus on my paper crafts. I've been asked to do a booth at my church's fall festival at the end of this month, so I'm working like a crazy woman to get greeting cards, gift card holders, boxes, & gift tags made to sell at my booth. A friend of mine who is also a card maker is going to join me & sell her goodies as well. I'm excited & nervous at the same time.  I'm excited to have a venue to show / sell to people I know, but I also hope people like what I have to offer. In any case, it will be a fun time with yummy food & good friends.

  I'm also excited to see what my fellow crafters have whipped up. I'll be sure to take pics & post them.

  This past week, we had my mom-in-love, Ethel & my sister-in-love, Jodi staying with us. While they were here, they helped me create the gift tags I will be selling at the fall festival. We fired up my Cricut & started cutting! Ornaments, mittens, snowflakes, & stockings were all fashioned into cute little tags.

  So, without further ado, here's what I've been working on:








  What do you think? Can you see yourself adding these cute little tags to your Christmas gifts this year? Which are your favourites?


  MAYBE I'll make up some more & do a give away!! What do you think?


Enjoy Your Day!
Linkin' Up:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Craft-O-Maniac
Skip to my Lou
Today's Creative Blog
Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night
Oops! I Craft My Pants
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy
The Creative Paige
Tatertots & Jello
Uncommon


13 comments:

  1. these are super cute!  nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! i love it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by & saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!  I have been looking for a way to make Christmas more home-made and less store bought and these would be a  great addition to that.  I am a new GFC and Twitter follower from Get your Craft On.  Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks Vicky! That totally makes my day! I'll  be over to check out your blog shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! Can't wait to see it all at the fall festival! Keep up the good work, super-woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all very pretty..I especially love the winter gloves..so CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Those are my favourites too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE them! You'll do awesome with your booth. :) I think the mittens and the blue ornaments are my favorites, but they're ALL so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Audrey! 

    I checked out your blog -it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh these are SOOOo cute!  I love the mittens but really I don't think I could pick a favorite!  Thank you SO much for the great inspiration...... uggghhhhh do I have to think about snow already?!  :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy
    ps thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips