Friday, August 19, 2011

This week's papercrafts

  This week, I decided to post all the papercrafts I've made this week together in one post. Like one big Thank-Goodness-It's-Friday-Let's-Have-Dessert! kinda post. At least that's how it makes me feel. :) 
  
  I was able to squeeze in some scrapping time this week & yesterday I had the treat of scrapping with a friend for the afternoon. Isn't scrapping with friends the best? I love it. 

"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend." ~Proverbs 27:17

  Before I go any further, though, I must give a shout out to the newest scrapbooking store in Saskatoon. The Scrapbook Studio is a fabulous new store in the Lawson Heights area. It just opened yesterday, so me & two of my scrappy friends went to check it out. We didn't know what to expect, but were THRILLED at what greeted us!! It is amazing. Go check it out. And 'like' them on Facebook while you're at it. 

  Without further ado, let us move on to my projects this week. The first layout was a part of a challenge for a focus group that I am part of. I recently was "chosen" to be on the focus group for Crop Chocolate

  I'm in the midst of working on a album of my childhood, hence the vintage photos of me & my family. :)

  I drew that tree with the help of a ruler and cut it out free hand. Added patterned paper circles, & buttons, & viola! 



Here's the layout I was working on yesterday afternoon while scrapping with my friend, Vanessa.



 Card creations:


Free printable "Thank You" label available here





I tried my hand at a rolled spiral flower. Not a bad first try. 
I also wrote my sentiment in freehand. I've never done that on a card before. I like how it turned out.

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend (and eat some dessert)!

~Steph

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for taking the challenge! love the button tree :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips