Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dad's Caesar Salad Dressing

My dad makes the best from-scratch Caesar Salad dressing I have ever had. I thought I'd share his "secret" recipe with you today:

Please note: If you don't like anchovies or just fish in general or can't find anchovies at the grocery store (as was the case with me the last time I made this) just leave them out. It's still very good without them.








Dad's Caesar Salad Dressing
dresses a large salad

1/4 tsp. Dry Mustard
4 cloves Garlic
1 tin Anchovies drained into measuring cup then add
Olive Oil to make 3/4 cup (if you're not using anchovies, use 3/4 cup olive oil)
2 Eggs
1/4 cup White Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 tsp. Pepper
1/4 tsp. Sugar

Puree all ingredients together in the blender. Cover & refrigerate unused dressing for up to 2 weeks.

Enjoy your day!

~Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips