Monday, August 29, 2011

8x8 scrapbook layouts

  Last week, my husband, James, took me on an anniversary get-away. It was 5 days of loveliness. We went to Prince Albert National Park here in Saskatchewan. The weather was great so we even got in a little bit of beaching along with some fishing, hiking, lots of dinners out, & tons of R&R.

  I brought some of my scrapping supplies along & while James was napping/watching football one afternoon, I started working on an 8x8 album with photos from Spring 2011. I don't use 8x8 albums super often, but I do like how they bring focus to the photos & don't require much to make them look great. When I do a 8x8 album, I do it with a theme - Spring in this case, but I have done mostly vacations in the past. I gather all the supplies I have that goes with that theme, cut my papers (or in this case, used a pre-cut 8x8 patterned paper pack), & start the fun!

  Here are some favourites from my now-completed 8x8 Spring 2011 Album:






Supplies used:
Patterned Papers, Journalling spots, Butterflies - Making Memories
Die cut flowers, Photo corners - Creative Memories
Flair (Adhesive badges) - American Crafts
Chipboard words & phrases - Little Yellow Bicycle
Bird Punch - Stampin' Up!
Die cut Heart - unknown
Bling & pearls - Prima & Dollarama

Enjoy your day!

~Steph

2 comments:

  1. very nice! Look forward to reading/ seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mrs.E! I see we're fellow Saskatoonians! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips